Africorp Accounting is a niche South African Tax and Accounting firm with services that are complemented by an expert team consisting of professional accountants, chartered accountants, master tax practitioners, admitted attorneys and legal advisors.
We offer a full suite accounting service consisting of:
MONTHLY ACCOUNTING SERVICES
We assist with the following monthly accounting and administration:
- Capturing of information on an accounting programme and reconciliation of bank accounts monthly.
- Reconciliation of all General Ledger accounts to Trial Balance to ensure correct allocations.
- Management reporting, monthly to clients. These reports include detailed Income Statement and Balance sheet. Accounting ratios can be produced on request.
- Preparation of VAT returns and submission to SARS.
- Payroll function including the submission of statutory returns to SARS.
Preparation, Review and Compilations of Annual Financial Statements
Annual Financial Statements are prepared and presented in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards for Small and Medium-sized Entities (IFRS for SME’s) and the requirements of the Companies Act of South Africa. Our Accountant is registered with SAIPA and is qualified to sign off on the Annual Financial Statements of companies up to R100 000 000.
Our aim is to legally minimize the clients tax burden. Proper planning of taxes including Income Tax, VAT, CGT, Withholding Tax and Donations Tax are done on an ongoing basis to keep the tax bill to the minimum.
These services include:
- VAT, PAYE and Income RegistrationYearly CIPC registration
- Tax Clearance application from SARS
- Return of Earnings submission yearly to the Department of Labour
- COIDA Registration
- BBBEE Certification
These services include:
- Monthly payroll of Employees
- Payslips send to Employers timeously for payments to clients
- PAYE submission to SARS
- Bi-yearly PAYE reconciliations and submission to SARS
- IRP 5 certificates issued to employees
We provide a specialist “one-stop shop” service that now includes performing audits for our clients. Our process is simple, whereby follow the guidelines set out by the International Auditing Standards.
We are able to conduct an Independent review in order to give management assurance that there is minimal error in information presented to them, this also gives users a more reliable source of information which allows them to make more informed decisions.
Our competitive advantage is being Tax Specialists, enabling us to structure your accounts from the ground up to be both fully compliant and optimally structured in order to prioritise maximum tax saving.